Our pick of the week this week is 4 Ku-Ring-Gai Close at Loganholme – sourced off market by Simon Loo at Housefinder who runs a Buyers Agency specializing in finding below market value properties in QLD. This $337K, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom lowset house sitting on 507sqm block is an outstanding investment for the following reasons:
1. Fire sale due to owner family members passed away
2. Identical house next door sold for $387K few months prior
3. Solid brick house built in 2000 with not much work required. Also value add potential can be done on the carpet immediately with new bathroom/kitchen down the track
4. Situated in a very family friendly area of Loganholme – this pocket has some nice looking homes with good access to M1, schools and shops
5. Currently rented at $410 per week with a gross rental of 6.33% from day 1!
Another great example of a lowset, set and forget property with positive cashflow sitting in a nice pocket of Loganholme. More importantly is Simon’s ability to be able to act quickly and secure off market deals at such a discounted price, which means instant equity from day 1 plus positive cashflow!
Loganholme is a suburb in Logan council located about 29km south east of Brisbane CBD. Due to it’s lower entry price and more modern neighbourhood, Loganholme has been positioned as a popular area for young families who likes to own their home while still having good access to amenities and M1 in order to commute to CBD for work. The closest Hyperdome shopping centre is a major shopping centre and Loganholme Neighbourhood Planning has outlined the future zoning density changes with apartment & townhouses precincts to be introduced in order cater for growing population & evolving demographics.
Contact us today if you need assistance to find similar investment-grade properties!